- 1 cup of medium, grated Parmesan cheese
- 4-6 fresh basil leaves and 1 sprig oregano (Dried: use 2 tbs each)
- Tru Truffle Oil
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash and dry basil and oregano. Roll and mix with cheese by cutting into small pieces with scissors
- Form into small patties the size of a cookie
- Put on baking sheet covered with parchment paper
- Add 2-3 drops of Tru Truffle Oil to the top of each wafer
- Check after 5 minutes, wafers should be golden brown. Let cool, then serve. Can be stored in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Notes: Yields roughly 12 wafers.